- B.Sci., Yokohama City University
- AIYA Co., LTD.
- Software Industrial Co., LTD
- Technical Scientist, Plant Functional Genomics Research Group, RIKEN Genome Science Center
- Unit Leader, Integrated Genome Informatics Research Unit, RIKEN Plant Science Center
- Unit Leader, Integrated Genome Informatics Research Unit, RIKEN Center for Sustainable Resource Science (-current)
The importance of utilization of information technology for life science has increased. The information integration through genome and phenome is important for understanding of life science as systems. Our unit promotes the implementation of the research platform that is freely accessible to various species information. We also develop data mining technology based on sequence technology and comparative genomics, and provide analysis environment of transcriptomics and metabolomics. Furthermore, we are challenging to construct an integrated plant database which is a synthesis of these technologies and information infrastructure.
- Provision of analysis environment for transcriptomics and metabolomics
- Improvement of information infrastructure with high flexibility (Database development)
- Promotion of genomics and comparative analysis based on sequence information