RIKEN CSRS Alumni Network
Information for promoting closer exchanges with alumni members from the RIKEN Center for Sustainable Resource Science is available
- Plant metabolomic analyses
- Plant hormone analyses
- Electron microscopes
- Optical microscopes
- Chemicals and small molecules
- High throughput screening
- Proteins and supermolecules
- Molecular interactions
- CSRS Brochure
- CSRS Annual Report
Exchange room with center members
- For the purpose of building a network and promoting exchanges, we use the virtual space tool oVice to provide a place for exchanges where CSRS alumni network members and CSRS members can easily communicate.
- Registration is required to enter oVice, so please register with the entry registration form.