CSRS Alumni Network
Information for promoting closer exchanges with alumni members from the RIKEN Center for Sustainable Resource Science is available
Research Support (Advanced Research and Technology Platforms)
- Plant metabolomic analyses
- Plant hormone analyses
- Electron microscopes
- Optical microscopes
- Chemicals and small molecules
- High throughput screening
- Proteins and supermolecules
- Molecular interactions
Seminars & Events
- CSRS Brochure
- CSRS Annual Report
Exchange room with center members
- For the purpose of building a network and promoting exchanges, we use the virtual space tool oVice to provide a place for exchanges where CSRS alumni network members and CSRS members can easily communicate.
- Registration is required to enter oVice, so please register with the entry registration form.
The 2nd CSRS Alumni Networking Meeting
On October 11, 2022, from4:00 p.m., we held the 2nd CSRS Alumni Networking Meeting for alumni network members and CSRS memberswith the following program.
16:00 - 16:05 Opening remarks
16:05 - 16:30 Seminar： Prof. Go Hirai (Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kyushu University)
16:30 - 16:40 Seminar Q&A
16:40 - 17:05 Seminar：Associate Prof. Misato Otani (Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, The University of Tokyo)
17:05 - 17:15 Seminar Q&A
17:15 - 17:20 Closing remarks
17:20 - 17:30 oVice transfer & Break
17:30 - 18:30 Mixer
The next meeting will be announced on this website.
The 1st CSRS Alumni Networking Meeting
On January 28, 2022, at 4:30 p.m., we held the 1st CSRS Alumni Networking Meeting for alumni network members and CSRS members at oVice.
The 1st CSRS Alumni Networking Meeting at oVice